I say I'm alive because there were a couple of times during our Grand Canyon experience where I thought I was going to die. Really. I did.
A few things I learned on this trip:
* It’s Kaibab, not kabob.
* Gizmo, my mule, is a grump, but a sure footed one at that.
* I now understand why it's called the the Hail Mary corner.
* Don't hand someone your camera as you're getting into a very slippery creek, especially if it has a video option. Although, a video of you slipping is better than a wet camera.
* When the mule wrangler tells you it's a grueling ride... It's a grueling ride.
* DUDE = deposition, uplift, downcut & erosion
* How to tell the difference between a California condor and a turkey vulture.
* I love the Grand Canyon.