Tuesday, July 07, 2009

lucky

That's how I feel. I really do.

Life has had a few twists and turns; however, I've come out relatively unscathed. A better person for it too. At least I think so. :-)

Sometimes I step back and can't help but smile. Life is good.

I. Am. Happy.

To top it off... We're buying a house (in La Mirada)! I've been sitting on this for a while, not wanting to post anything just in case it fell out of escrow. So far so good. We close this Friday, July 10th. We should have the keys by July13th. Very excited. Hoping sometime soon after everything has settled down, I can host a scrap/craft gathering. Which equates to a catch up session with margaritas. :-) Who's game?

2 comments:

Shelley E said...

awesome Cristina! Good for you! Are you in?

Cristina said...

Thanks Shelley. We moved the big stuff, except the mattress this past weekend. We're having it fumigated tomorrow, so we should be 100% by the end of this weekend! Yippee! Now to plan my craft room.